Ahsoka discovers the identity of the mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation in “Together Again,” an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Believing they are better without her, Ahsoka makes a deal to free the Martez sisters and soon attempts her own escape, but she is left reeling from the discovery of the true mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation
The all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars streams this Friday, April 10, 2020, on Disney+.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch deploys May 4 on Disney+
- Aspyr bringing Star Wars: Republic Commando to Switch, PS4
- These Star Wars stamps are the droids you’re licking for …
- Open-world Star Wars video game in development
- Light of the Jedi shows a bright Republic rising before Star Wars’ dark times
- Cavan Scott’s Rising Storm to follow Light of the Jedi in Star Wars: The High Republic
- Special edition ‘Light of the Jedi’ may blow your socks off
- More Star Wars manga adapted from book material on the way
- A look at IDW’s Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures comic books
- Batuu comes to virtual reality in Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge
- ‘So cute!’ Excitement builds with time-bending LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special trailer
- Catch up on The Mandalorian with Season 1 recap