Ahsoka discovers the identity of the mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation in “Together Again,” an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Believing they are better without her, Ahsoka makes a deal to free the Martez sisters and soon attempts her own escape, but she is left reeling from the discovery of the true mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation
The all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars streams this Friday, April 10, 2020, on Disney+.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Andor premiering Sept. 21 on Disney+ with 3 episode debut
- New clip and poster tease LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation adventure
- Light & Magic illuminates Lucasfilm VFX division
- Weird Al joins LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation beach party
- KOTOR II: The Sith Lords comes to Nintendo Switch
- Obi-Wan Kenobi’s young Leia rescue mission adds gravitas to an awkward Star Wars moment
- Watch the first-look trailer for Bad Batch’s second season, coming this fall
- EA teases Jedi: Fallen Order sequel Survivor
- Teaser trailer released for Star Wars prequel series Andor
- OBI-WAN KENOBI: Where there’s strife, there’s hope
- Dark Horse anthology Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories coming Aug. 10
- The Art of Star Wars: Visions coming Sept. 7