Ahsoka discovers the identity of the mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation in “Together Again,” an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Believing they are better without her, Ahsoka makes a deal to free the Martez sisters and soon attempts her own escape, but she is left reeling from the discovery of the true mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation
The all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars streams this Friday, April 10, 2020, on Disney+.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- New Mandalorian Season 2 special look
- LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special voice cast announced
- Manga adaptations of Star Wars Rebels, Leia: Princess of Alderaan coming to U.S.
- Watch The Mandalorian Season 2 trailer
- The Mandalorian Season 2 starts Oct. 30, 2020
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga pushed back to spring 2021
- Clone Wars anthology is mostly TV episode retellings
- Disney+ rebuilds infamous Star Wars Holiday Special as a LEGO follow-up to the sequel trilogy
- Bobby Moynihan, Debra Wilson cast in ‘Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge’ VR
- Clone Wars’ ‘Bad Batch’ unit getting animated Star Wars spinoff in 2021 on Disney+
- ‘Solo’ joins Star Wars movie library on Disney+
- Start your pod engines! Star Wars Episode I: Racer re-release is finally here