Ahsoka discovers the identity of the mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation in “Together Again,” an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Believing they are better without her, Ahsoka makes a deal to free the Martez sisters and soon attempts her own escape, but she is left reeling from the discovery of the true mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation
The all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars streams this Friday, April 10, 2020, on Disney+.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Bobby Moynihan, Debra Wilson cast in ‘Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge’ VR
- Clone Wars’ ‘Bad Batch’ unit getting animated Star Wars spinoff in 2021 on Disney+
- Upcoming Clone Wars anthology is mostly TV episode retellings
- ‘Solo’ joins Star Wars movie library on Disney+
- Start your pod engines! Star Wars Episode I: Racer re-release is finally here
- New Star Wars LEGO sets will interact with Skywalker Saga video game
- Star Wars Celebration Anaheim rescheduled for 2022
- Watch the Star Wars: Squadrons reveal and gameplay trailers
- Jedi Temple Challenge, with first black Star Wars lead Ahmed Best, premieres
- Here is your Disney-approved Star Wars books canon
- Batuu comes to virtual reality in Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge
- Manga adaptations of Star Wars Rebels, Leia: Princess of Alderaan coming to U.S.