Ahsoka discovers the identity of the mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation in “Together Again,” an all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Believing they are better without her, Ahsoka makes a deal to free the Martez sisters and soon attempts her own escape, but she is left reeling from the discovery of the true mastermind behind the Pyke spice operation
The all-new episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars streams this Friday, April 10, 2020, on Disney+.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Prepare yourself: KOTOR is actually being remade
- Disney+ debuts trailer for LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales
- Star Wars: The High Republic: Tempest Runner audio original’s cast revealed
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga delayed again to spring 2022
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian returns with a good Luke at Season 2 finale
- Disney releases trailer, cast for Star Wars: anime anthology
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 2 coming in 2022
- LEGO Star Wars Halloween special ‘Terrifying Tales’ lands on Mustafar Oct. 1 on Disney+
- ‘Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Making of the Season 2 Finale’ coming to Disney+ Aug. 25
- Disney+ offers special look at Star Wars: Visions anime shorts
- Cavan Scott’s Rising Storm follows Light of the Jedi in Star Wars: The High Republic
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch mid-season sneak peek