I’m not bitter about not attending Friday’s premiere screening of Star Wars Rebels‘ series finale — really.
How could I be? I’ve had considerable access from afar, from episode screeners to the Star Wars Celebration Orlando panel and press conference for Season 4 last April.
And, because Lucasfilm animation and franchise publicity director Tracy Cannobbio and her team (and the whole Star Wars Rebels family, really) are so amazing, here is a video featuring creator Dave Filoni and his cast talking about their journey (clips courtesy of Lucasfilm, edited together here with additional ambient music from bensound.com).
Monday’s 90-minute series finale of Star Wars Rebels airs at 8:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. Get more details here and learn how you can get caught up on the series for free here.
More from Nerdvana about the Star Wars Rebels family:
- Watch all of Ahsoka Tano’s appearances on Star Wars Rebels
- The Darksaber: Star Wars’ black light laser sword, where it came from and what it has to do with The Mandalorian …
- The Art of Star Wars Rebels coming March 2020 with deluxe edition from Dark Horse
- Star Wars Rebels remembered a year after emotional finale; creator teases ‘a possible future’
- Watch every Darth Vader scene from Star Wars Rebels
- Why you shouldn’t expect time travel doors to become common in Star Wars
- Kevin Kiner reflects on Rebels score, adding to Star Wars’ musical legacy
- Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Blu-ray, DVD coming July 31
- May the Fourth Be With You: 7 new Star Wars: Forces of Destiny episodes
- Last Jedi, Rebels, Clone Wars alum returning for Star Wars: Forces of Destiny animated tales