Star Trek: Discovery will premiere in the U.S. on Sunday, Sept. 24, on CBS, the network announced Monday.
The broadcast premiere will be at approximately 8:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific following NFL Football and 60 Minutes. The series premiere will also be available on demand via CBS All Access, and the second episode will be available there immediately after the broadcast premiere as well.
Following episodes will be available each Sunday on CBS All Access, with the 15-episode season divided into chapters: the first eight episodes Sept. 24 through Nov. 5 and the remainder debuting in January 2018.
More Star Trek: Discovery news:
- Ralph McQuarrie’s sci-fi vision has never been more alive
- Star Trek: Discovery novel Drastic Measures ties into tragedy told in original series (UPDATED)
- Make it so! CBS All Access orders 2nd season for Star Trek: Discovery
- Starfleet design, out-of-this-world art animate Star Trek: Discovery title sequence
- Listen to the Star Trek: Discovery theme
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.