Star Trek: Discovery will premiere in the U.S. on Sunday, Sept. 24, on CBS, the network announced Monday.
The broadcast premiere will be at approximately 8:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific following NFL Football and 60 Minutes. The series premiere will also be available on demand via CBS All Access, and the second episode will be available there immediately after the broadcast premiere as well.
Following episodes will be available each Sunday on CBS All Access, with the 15-episode season divided into chapters: the first eight episodes Sept. 24 through Nov. 5 and the remainder debuting in January 2018.
More Star Trek: Discovery news:
- Make it so! CBS All Access orders 2nd season for Star Trek: Discovery
- Starfleet design, out-of-this-world art animate Star Trek: Discovery title sequence
- Listen to the Star Trek: Discovery theme
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan returning to theaters in September with restored scenes, new interview
- Star Trek: Discovery update – Klingons, Vulcans, Kelpiens, humans