Star Trek: Discovery will premiere in the U.S. on Sunday, Sept. 24, on CBS, the network announced Monday.
The broadcast premiere will be at approximately 8:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific following NFL Football and 60 Minutes. The series premiere will also be available on demand via CBS All Access, and the second episode will be available there immediately after the broadcast premiere as well.
Following episodes will be available each Sunday on CBS All Access, with the 15-episode season divided into chapters: the first eight episodes Sept. 24 through Nov. 5 and the remainder debuting in January 2018.
More Star Trek: Discovery news:
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds premieres May 5 on Paramount+
- Watch the official trailer for Star Trek: Discovery Season 4
- New ‘Discovery’: Star Trek burns away nostalgia and explores its best destiny
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 clip shows Burnham’s collision with Federation’s far future
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 trailer finds a future looking for its Federation