Star Trek: Discovery will premiere in the U.S. on Sunday, Sept. 24, on CBS, the network announced Monday.
The broadcast premiere will be at approximately 8:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific following NFL Football and 60 Minutes. The series premiere will also be available on demand via CBS All Access, and the second episode will be available there immediately after the broadcast premiere as well.
Following episodes will be available each Sunday on CBS All Access, with the 15-episode season divided into chapters: the first eight episodes Sept. 24 through Nov. 5 and the remainder debuting in January 2018.
More Star Trek: Discovery news:
- Star Trek: Discovery update – Klingons, Vulcans, Kelpiens, humans
- Star Trek: Discovery premieres Sept. 24
- Away team reports in with first look at Star Trek: Discovery characters (photos and trailer)
- More cast announced for Star Trek: Discovery, which is still allegedly coming sometime …
- Sonequa Martin-Green finally confirmed as Star Trek: Discovery’s star, First Officer Michael Burnham