By Adam Waltz
PHOENIX – The CW was represented at Phoenix Comic Fest by Arrow‘s most notorious villain, Deathstroke. Manu Bennett was a guest at Comic Fest, and I spoke to him while he was interacting with fans during the event.
Of course, I asked Manu about his character development within the show, Arrow. Fans of Arrow have been through a lot of ups and downs with his character, Slade Wilson/Deathstroke, but there were some other VERY VERY important questions I needed answered.
Are you in Arrow Season 7?
Manu: (long pause) What’s the next question?
How do you think Arrow ends? How do you think it should end?
Manu: I should kill Oliver Queen.
Crixus, the White Orc, Allanon, Deathstroke (all characters played by Manu Bennett): steel ladder cage match, who comes out on top of that?
Manu: Ah, you know, Deathstroke [has] two swords. Crixus one sword. The orc … has this chain with the big … rock on the end of it. Pound for pound obviously Azog’s gonna win. Technical aspect of it and the weaponry, Deathstroke is gonna do what Indiana Jones did in Raiders of the Lost Ark. If it’s an all out gutsy battle, I don’t know, Crixus has a lot of heart. Allanon, on the other hand, would probably just grab his magical staff and make them all disintegrate.
More from Phoenix Comic Fest 2018:
- AZ Gaming Indies: ‘Chroma Shift’
- Will Manu Bennett return to ‘Arrow’ and more questions answered
- AZ Gaming Indies: ‘Dice Tactics’
- Arizona family recreates ‘Supernatural’ car
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – gaming
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Sunday
- Fire alarm triggers Phoenix Convention Center evac, ending Saturday’s Comic Fest events (UPDATED)
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Saturday
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Friday
- Party on! Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Thursday