There’s more info in the description for this DuckTales 2017 teaser trailer than there is in the 15-second video itself:
DuckTales comes from some of the brightest animation-minded minds at Disney XD: Executive producer Matt Youngberg (Ben 10: Omniverse), story editor/co-producer Francisco Angones (Wander Over Yonder), and art director Sean Jimenez (Gravity Falls). Season 1 will consist of 21 half-hour episodes and two one-hour specials.
I mean, you call that a teaser-trailer? Quackaroonie …
BUT STILL, DUCKTALES! Woo-hoo!
And according to this new promo image, we can expect DuckTales 2017 to reunite us with classic Duckburg mainstays Launchpad McQuack as well as “Unca” Donald Duck, in addition to the already-known mega-quadzillionaire Scrooge McDuck, nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, and precocious ward Webigail “Webby” Vanderquack. There will also be return apperances from butler Duckworth, evil sorceress Magica DeSpell and more!
Look for the reboot of everyone’s favorite duck dynasty to drop like a ton of gold bricks this summer.
More from Nerdvana about DuckTales 2017 and beyond:
- DuckTales didn’t end – it just became a podcast
- Disney+ gets their DuckTales all in a row – almost
- DuckTales finale covered all the angles, and opened up some new ones …
- All DuckTales series finale all day March 15 for ‘The Last Adventure’
- Now DuckTales is ending again
- New DuckTales episodes return
- DuckTales season 3 trailer: ‘I was born ready!’
- DuckTales Season 3 premieres April 4
- DuckTales reboot producer sets the boundaries of Duckburg’s hurricane of a universe
- Disney+ cartoons jumbled, hiding pilots for Disney Afternoon shows like DuckTales, TaleSpin