After seven seasons, one of the most critically acclaimed chapters in the Star Wars saga, “Star Wars: The Clone Wars, will come to a close on a special day, Monday, May 4, 2020, giving fans around the world the chance to watch the Clone Wars series finale together for Star Wars Day.
The Emmy award-winning continuation of the greatest space fantasy of all time, Star Wars: The Clone Wars was created by George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation with Dave Filoni (The Mandalorian) serving as executive producer/supervising director. With ambitious, ground-breaking computer animation, classic characters, astounding action, and the timeless battle between good and evil, Star Wars: The Clone Wars expands the Star Wars story with all-new adventures set in a galaxy far, far away.
The highly anticipated Clone Wars series finale, the long-awaited conclusion to the critically acclaimed series, explores the events leading up to Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- 1980s Droids cartoon finally joins Disney+ library
- New Star Wars comic series set during High Republic coming from Marvel
- May the Fourth Be With You: How Margaret Thatcher’s rise launched a Star Wars tradition
- Star Wars: Republic Commando invades Switch, PS4
- Star Wars novels get new editions, cover art in Essential Legends Collection
- Early Star Wars TV spin-offs come to Disney+ (UPDATED)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch gets trailer and key art
- Obi-Wan Kenobi cast revealed as production set for April
- Free Comic Book Day 2021 titles revealed
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch deploys May 4 on Disney+
- These Star Wars stamps are the droids you’re licking for …
- Open-world Star Wars video game in development