After seven seasons, one of the most critically acclaimed chapters in the Star Wars saga, “Star Wars: The Clone Wars, will come to a close on a special day, Monday, May 4, 2020, giving fans around the world the chance to watch the Clone Wars series finale together for Star Wars Day.
The Emmy award-winning continuation of the greatest space fantasy of all time, Star Wars: The Clone Wars was created by George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation with Dave Filoni (The Mandalorian) serving as executive producer/supervising director. With ambitious, ground-breaking computer animation, classic characters, astounding action, and the timeless battle between good and evil, Star Wars: The Clone Wars expands the Star Wars story with all-new adventures set in a galaxy far, far away.
The highly anticipated Clone Wars series finale, the long-awaited conclusion to the critically acclaimed series, explores the events leading up to Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch deploys May 4 on Disney+
- Aspyr bringing Star Wars: Republic Commando to Switch, PS4
- These Star Wars stamps are the droids you’re licking for …
- Open-world Star Wars video game in development
- Light of the Jedi shows a bright Republic rising before Star Wars’ dark times
- Cavan Scott’s Rising Storm to follow Light of the Jedi in Star Wars: The High Republic
- Special edition ‘Light of the Jedi’ may blow your socks off
- More Star Wars manga adapted from book material on the way
- A look at IDW’s Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures comic books
- Batuu comes to virtual reality in Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge
- ‘So cute!’ Excitement builds with time-bending LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special trailer
- Catch up on The Mandalorian with Season 1 recap