The seventh and final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars begins Feb. 21, with new episodes streaming Fridays on Disney+. Watch a new clip and teaser below that highlights Clone Force 99 — “The Bad Batch,” who will feature prominently in the first few episodes of the long-awaited new season.
It’s the end of the historic Clone Wars, as the forces of darkness have amassed great power in their bid to transform the Republic into the Galactic Empire. With the Republic on a losing streak, Captain Rex fears the Separatists are using stolen data to help predict the Grand Army’s every move. As the threat of defeat looms, Rex teams up with experimental Clone Force 99, also known as the Bad Batch. Together, they embark on a high-risk mission behind enemy lines to uncover the truth behind the Separatist victories in “The Bad Batch,” an all-new episode of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” making its debut this FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21 on Disney+.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch deploys May 4 on Disney+
- Aspyr bringing Star Wars: Republic Commando to Switch, PS4
- These Star Wars stamps are the droids you’re licking for …
- Open-world Star Wars video game in development
- Light of the Jedi shows a bright Republic rising before Star Wars’ dark times
- Cavan Scott’s Rising Storm to follow Light of the Jedi in Star Wars: The High Republic
- Special edition ‘Light of the Jedi’ may blow your socks off
- More Star Wars manga adapted from book material on the way
- A look at IDW’s Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures comic books
- Batuu comes to virtual reality in Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge
- ‘So cute!’ Excitement builds with time-bending LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special trailer
- Catch up on The Mandalorian with Season 1 recap