Episodes through March described
Star Wars: The Clone Wars is back, and Disney+ has released information about the next few upcoming episodes, revealing the return date of former Jedi Ahsoka Tano in The Clone Wars revival.
- Episode 701- “The Bad Batch” (Feb. 21): Captain Rex and the Bad Batch must infiltrate an enemy base on Anaxes.
- Episode 702 – “A Distant Echo” (Feb. 28): Anakin Skywalker, Rex, and the Bad Batch make a shocking discovery on Skako Minor.
The March 6 and 13 episodes will wrap up the first story arc about Rex and the Bad Batch clone force:
- Episode 703 – “On the Wings of Keeradaks” (March 6): After their escape, Anakin Skywalker and the clones defend a local village.
- Episode 704 – “Unfinished Business” (March 13): Anakin Skywalker and the Bad Batch attempt to gain a victory for the Republic.
Then, March 20, brings more adventures of ex-padawan Ahsoka Tano in The Clone Wars at last:
- Episode 705 – “Gone With a Trace” (March 20): Ahsoka befriends a pilot but must hide her Jedi past while trying to stop a dangerous droid.
- Episode 706 – “Deal No Deal” (March 27): Trace makes a rash decision after learning what they are transporting is for the Pyke Syndicate.
That’s all we know for now, but stay tuned for the latest Clone Wars updates from Nerdvana!