“Mr. Stark, I don’t feel so good…”
It was one of the saddest moments in Avengers: Infinity War: watching poor Peter Parker/Spider-Man pleading to not go as he fades to ash in Tony Stark’s arms.
But now, you can turn yourself into ash! An augmented reality filter (AR Mask) on Facebook lets you make yourself “not feel so good” and suffer with your favorite fallen heroes like so much Avengers dust …
I’ve used the filter a few times and I’ve had fun recording myself and making funny faces and expressions as I faded into ash.
The filter can be a little glitchy sometimes — it can get delayed, but for the most part it is a fun little feature for Marvel fans to play around with. Make your friends laugh or even cry!
Avengers: Infinity War came out on digital last Tuesday; I got to see it in 4K it was stunning.
You can also buy Infinity War next Tuesday, Aug. 14, on disc. Fans can relive their favorite moments again, or they can also endure the saddest moments.
We will have to wait a bit longer — until April 2019 — for the untitled Avengers 4 to come out, but with Captain Marvel coming to the rescue on March 8, 2019, we shouldn’t have to worry about Thanos’ villainy for much longer.
To turn yourself to dust and fulfill the Mad Titan’s perfectly balanced plan, make sure you’re logged into Facebook on the mobile app and search for it in the available camera effects, try this link or just use the steps below provided by Marvel’s marketing heroes:
- Login into your Facebook app (if you’re not logged in)
- Click on the following link to take you to the AR effect: http://www.facebook.com/fbcameraeffects/tryit/258281704903067/
- Make sure the camera is set to selfie mode
- Open your mouth, and the fade away effect will begin
- Hold down the record button to save your video
- Please feel free to post your video onto Facebook with the caption: THANOS IS HERE! #InfinityWar