- ‘Star Wars: The Dark Times’ minis due in late January (ICv2)
- Cheyenne: Stargate Shooter Helping Keep MMO Plans Afloat (Gamasutra)
- Now Playing: Cheap-and-Schlocky Blockbuster Ripoffs (Wired)
- Watch ‘Science Trek’ – New PBS Show Hosted By LeVar Burton (TrekMovie.com)
- Make it Sir: Star Trek’s Patrick Stewart to be knighted (Sci Fi Wire)
- ‘Nerd’ and ‘Geek’ Should Be Banned, Professor Says (New York Times)
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.