- Geeky Educators Unite at the NSTA Conference (Wired’s GeekDad blog)
- Video game watchdog shuts down, victim of economy (AP)
- Weezer cancels Phoenix stop after bus crash (Tribune)
- Bryan Singer Returns To X-Men Franchise (Airlock Alpha)
- An Old-School Board Game Goes Viral Among Silicon Valley’s Techie Crowd (The Wall Street Journal)
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.