- The Seikilos Epitaph: The Oldest Song in the World (Geekdad at Wired)
- Google Wave Will Launch an App Store (Lifehacker)
- Sir Christopher Lee knighted by the Prince of Wales (U.K. Telegraph)
- Your Next-Generation DVD May Be Made From Mantis Shrimp Eyes (io9)
- Public gains new access to government electronic records (Le Templar)
- Cox finally coming out with multi-room DVR (The Orange County Register)
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs'
Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.Become a Patron!