- Microsoft Surface Becomes the Ultimate Interactive Gaming Table (Robot Viking)
- New Twists on Old-School Halloween Candy — Some Tastier Than Others (New Times’ Chow Bella)
- Artist Larry Elmore is out of the ‘Dungeons’ (Charleston Gazette)
- New Star Wars 3-D Trilogy: A No-Hope (io9)
- G.I. Joe, Transformers Super-Huge Megasets Finally Arrive (Underwire)
- Disney to Unveil System to Bypass DVD Ownership (Media Buyer Planner)
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.