Six shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be six. Seven shalt thou not count, neither count thou five, excepting that thou then proceedest on to three. Eight is right out.
- Celebrating 15 Years Of ‘Stargate’ (Airlock Alpha)
- 2036 asteroid strike on Earth ‘all but ruled out’ (latimes.com)
- Secret Darth Vader on National Cathedral (The Official Star Wars Blog)
- Dracula’s Cellar Found (Astigan.com)
- The Archie Gang’s Destiny, as Shaped by Robert Frost (NYTimes.com)
- Fine line between genius and madness, scientists find (Discovery Online)