With Ahsoka Tano back in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and her returning story arc complete, the stage is set for the Siege of Mandalore and the end of the titular Clone Wars and the Galactic Republic itself.
In “Old Friends Not Forgotten,” the ninth of the final 12 Clone Wars episodes on Disney+, Ahsoka Tano reaches out to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi seeking assistance to secure the capture of longtime adversary and former Sith Lord Maul, but the news of Grievous’ attack on Coruscant and Palpatine’s capture forces a difficult decision for the Jedi.
More on Clone Wars’ final season:
There are only four episodes left in the 12 episodes of Season 7, the final season of The Clone Wars:
Episode 709 — “Old Friends Not Forgotten” (April 17): Anakin and Obi-Wan must decide whether to help Ahsoka pursue Maul or rescue Palpatine.
Episode 710 — “The Phantom Apprentice” (April 24): Ahsoka and Republic forces confront Maul on Mandalore.
Episode 711 — “Shattered” (May 1): After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down.
Episode 712 — “Victory and Death” (May 4)
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Jedi: Survivor story trailer teases a place beyond the Empire’s reach
- Star Wars: Return of the Rabbit
- Dark Horse collects Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories into Scum and Villainy paperback
- ‘It’s complicated’: Cute Mandalorian Season 3 clip
- Catch up on The Mandalorian’s journey before Season 3
- Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures premieres on Disney+ and Disney Junior on May 4
- Star Wars: Visions Volume 2 coming May 4 includes short from Wallace & Gromit studio
- 1 month out from Mandalorian Season 3 premiere, new key art and hype featurette
- EA delays Jedi: Fallen Order sequel Survivor
- The Mandalorian Season 3 trailer journeys to war-torn Mandalore (and Coruscant)
- Watch the official trailer for Bad Batch Season 2
- Here is your Disney-approved Star Wars books canon