With Ahsoka Tano back in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and her returning story arc complete, the stage is set for the Siege of Mandalore and the end of the titular Clone Wars and the Galactic Republic itself.
In “Old Friends Not Forgotten,” the ninth of the final 12 Clone Wars episodes on Disney+, Ahsoka Tano reaches out to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi seeking assistance to secure the capture of longtime adversary and former Sith Lord Maul, but the news of Grievous’ attack on Coruscant and Palpatine’s capture forces a difficult decision for the Jedi.
More on Clone Wars’ final season:
There are only four episodes left in the 12 episodes of Season 7, the final season of The Clone Wars:
Episode 711 — “Shattered” (May 1): After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Bobby Moynihan, Debra Wilson cast in ‘Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge’ VR
- Clone Wars’ ‘Bad Batch’ unit getting animated Star Wars spinoff in 2021 on Disney+
- Upcoming Clone Wars anthology is mostly TV episode retellings
- ‘Solo’ joins Star Wars movie library on Disney+
- Start your pod engines! Star Wars Episode I: Racer re-release is finally here
- New Star Wars LEGO sets will interact with Skywalker Saga video game
- Star Wars Celebration Anaheim rescheduled for 2022
- Watch the Star Wars: Squadrons reveal and gameplay trailers
- Jedi Temple Challenge, with first black Star Wars lead Ahmed Best, premieres
- Here is your Disney-approved Star Wars books canon
- Batuu comes to virtual reality in Star Wars: Tales From the Galaxy’s Edge
- Manga adaptations of Star Wars Rebels, Leia: Princess of Alderaan coming to U.S.