With Ahsoka Tano back in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and her returning story arc complete, the stage is set for the Siege of Mandalore and the end of the titular Clone Wars and the Galactic Republic itself.
In “Old Friends Not Forgotten,” the ninth of the final 12 Clone Wars episodes on Disney+, Ahsoka Tano reaches out to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi seeking assistance to secure the capture of longtime adversary and former Sith Lord Maul, but the news of Grievous’ attack on Coruscant and Palpatine’s capture forces a difficult decision for the Jedi.
More on Clone Wars’ final season:
There are only four episodes left in the 12 episodes of Season 7, the final season of The Clone Wars:
Episode 711 — “Shattered” (May 1): After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Star Wars: The High Republic: Tempest Runner audio original’s cast revealed
- ‘Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Making of the Season 2 Finale’ coming to Disney+ Aug. 25
- Disney+ offers special look at Star Wars: Visions anime shorts
- Cavan Scott’s Rising Storm follows Light of the Jedi in Star Wars: The High Republic
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch mid-season sneak peek
- Del Rey expanding Star Wars Essential Legends Collection universe
- 1980s Droids cartoon finally joins Disney+ library
- Star Wars novels get new editions, cover art in Essential Legends Collection
- New Star Wars comic series set during High Republic coming from Marvel
- May the Fourth Be With You: How Margaret Thatcher’s rise launched a Star Wars tradition
- Star Wars: Republic Commando invades Switch, PS4
- Early Star Wars TV spin-offs come to Disney+ (UPDATED)