With Ahsoka Tano back in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and her returning story arc complete, the stage is set for the Siege of Mandalore and the end of the titular Clone Wars and the Galactic Republic itself.
In “Old Friends Not Forgotten,” the ninth of the final 12 Clone Wars episodes on Disney+, Ahsoka Tano reaches out to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi seeking assistance to secure the capture of longtime adversary and former Sith Lord Maul, but the news of Grievous’ attack on Coruscant and Palpatine’s capture forces a difficult decision for the Jedi.
More on Clone Wars’ final season:
There are only four episodes left in the 12 episodes of Season 7, the final season of The Clone Wars:
Episode 711 — “Shattered” (May 1): After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Weird Al joins LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation beach party
- KOTOR II: The Sith Lords comes to Nintendo Switch
- Obi-Wan Kenobi’s young Leia rescue mission adds gravitas to an awkward Star Wars moment
- Watch the first-look trailer for Bad Batch’s second season, coming this fall
- EA teases Jedi: Fallen Order sequel Survivor
- Teaser trailer released for Star Wars prequel series Andor
- OBI-WAN KENOBI: Where there’s strife, there’s hope
- Dark Horse anthology Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories coming Aug. 10
- The Art of Star Wars: Visions coming Sept. 7
- Disney+ announces Light & Magic 6-part docuseries
- May 4: Disney Gallery explores The Book of Boba Fett
- You can’t escape the new Obi-Wan Kenobi trailer