With Ahsoka Tano back in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and her returning story arc complete, the stage is set for the Siege of Mandalore and the end of the titular Clone Wars and the Galactic Republic itself.
In “Old Friends Not Forgotten,” the ninth of the final 12 Clone Wars episodes on Disney+, Ahsoka Tano reaches out to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi seeking assistance to secure the capture of longtime adversary and former Sith Lord Maul, but the news of Grievous’ attack on Coruscant and Palpatine’s capture forces a difficult decision for the Jedi.
More on Clone Wars’ final season:
There are only four episodes left in the 12 episodes of Season 7, the final season of The Clone Wars:
Episode 711 — “Shattered” (May 1): After successfully capturing Maul on Mandalore, Ahsoka plans to deliver him to the Jedi Council on Coruscant. When Order 66 is declared in the midst of her journey, her world is turned upside down.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away …
- Book of Boba Fett: 7 weekly chapters begin Dec. 29 on Disney+
- Dark Horse Comics returning to Star Wars publishing in 2022
- Here is your Disney-approved Star Wars books canon
- Special Look Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett
- Classic Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic comes to Nintendo Switch
- Kenobi, Darth Plagueis, Wedge’s Gamble, Dynasty of Evil get Essential Legends Star Wars book reprints
- Return of the Jedi: Lightspeed Saber League back in competition
- Book of Boba Fett trailer opens up the Star Wars underworld
- ‘The Art of Star Wars: Visions coming April 2022 from Dark Horse Books
- LEGO Star Wars Terrifying Tales now streaming on Disney+
- Disney+ opens The Book of Boba Fett on Dec. 29, 2021
- Disney releases Star Wars: Visions anime anthology