- ‘Scooby-Doo’ and Cthulhu, too?
- ‘Stargate’ video game fraud case heads to court
- A face only a mother could love?
- Opening, closing films announced for International Horror & Sci-Fi Film Festival
- ‘Street Fighter’ tournament at Gangplank
- Second Friday in Mesa: Steampunk, monsters and more
- Valley to get Verizon’s 4G network by year’s end
- MGM bankruptcy plan may clear way for ‘Hobbit’ production
- Nintendo announces new Wii, DSi XL bundles, controller
- Come see the zombie side of Sears
Thank you, dear readers!
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.