- Star Wars: Episodes VII-IX — written, directed and animated by the current production crew of The Clone Wars.
- Evidence to validate my theory of a shared lineage between Smurfs and Snorks, or at least confirmation that Casper the Friendly Ghost is in fact the restless spirit of Richie Rich. The truth is out there!
- Simultaneous broadcast of Doctor Who in the U.S. and U.K. I want to watch the Christmas specials on a Christmas that’s not in July.
- A bailout. Why not? Everyone else is getting one.
- Peace on Earth. Actually, across the universe — but not on Krypton, because then there would be no Superman. And a world without Superman is no world I want any part of.
Merry Christmas! And Zod bless us, every one!
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.