- Indie monster movie shot in Mesa to debut Friday in Tempe
- Princess Leia arrested on a diplomatic mission to…New York?
- Hate group to protest San Diego Comic-Con
- The T-shirt that puts a whole new spin on ‘Tetris’
- Riddle Me This: Joseph Gordon-Levitt to be Riddler in ‘Batman 3′?
- Joker won’t be recast, but Hulk will
- Olivia Munn reports on Arizona’s other ‘race’ problem
- One sure way to get rid of a Sith Lord
- Is Matt Smith already on his way out as the Doctor?
- Laser firm fires back after Lucasfilm cries foul over product’s ‘lightsaber’ look
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.