A spicy second serving of Nerdvana, in case you were abducted by aliens — or had better things to do — last week.
- ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO begins to come alive with trailer
- Sony takes PlayStation Home beta global for all PS3 users
- ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ strikes consoles in May
- Update on ‘Street Fighter IV’ premiums for U.S.
- Atari assimilates ‘Star Trek Online’ developer
- Bad times for Mesa-based game developer Cheyenne Mountain
- Club Nintendo to replace My Nintendo
- The game that just won’t die: 3rd Era brand keeps D&D 3.5 alive
- No dice: Gifts for the dragonslayer who has everything
- RISK-y business: What is Hasbro thinking?
- ‘Star Trek’: Abrams’ new Enterprise to have a familiar voice
- Kamehameha! Behold the trailer for ‘Dragonball: Evolution’
- Mmmmm, Yoda Stew! Dagobah-licious!
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.