- Feds can now slip a tracking device on your car, in your own driveway, without a warrant
- Nike seeks patent for Marty McFly’s self-lacing sneakers
- George Lucas is going to save the human race
- Lando the lost: ‘Blackstar Warrior’ trailer teases ‘Star Wars’ fans
- ‘One-Man Star Wars Trilogy’ returns to Arizona Oct. 30
- Former ‘Doctor Who’ star comes down to Earth
- ‘Mario Kart’ symbols appear in Portland bike lanes
- Syfy fall schedule: Where’s the sci? Where’s the fi?
- Help turn Mesa’s Main Street into ‘Steampunk Street’
- The Last Exorcism: A wildly successful 80 minutes, until…
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.