- So, looks like we’re getting a new Indiana Jones movie — whether we want it or not. [BBC News]
- Infographic: Why Star Trek is cool again [SCI FI Wire]
- Infographic: Futuristic movie timeline [Flickr]
- Weird Al opens Doors with ‘Craigslist’ video [Wired]
- I don’t know what all the fuss is about — Captain Kirk never could do the Vulcan salute [io9]
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.