By Hannah DeRuyter
PHOENIX – The voice-over cast for The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle has been released and we couldn’t be more excited.
Robert Downey Jr., who will be playing Doctor Dolittle, tweeted a photo of the actors who will be taking on the movie’s animal characters.
I am most pleased to announce the stellar voice cast joining me on #TheVoyageofDoctorDolittle. #EmmaThompson @ItsRamiMalek @octaviaspencer #RalphFiennes @kumailn @selenagomez @MrCraigRobinson @carmenejogo @TomHolland1996 #MarionCotillard @RealFDLT @JohnCena pic.twitter.com/GmfjOCqv7w
— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) March 27, 2018
- Selena Gomez – Betsy, a giraffe
- Octavia Spencer – Dab-Dab, a duck
- Kamail Nanjiani – Pumpton, an ostrich
- John Cena – Yoshi, a polar bear
- Tom Holland – J.P., a dog
- Rami Malek – Chee-Chee, a gorilla
- Emma Thompson – Polynesia, a parrot
- Ralph Fiennes – Barry, a tiger
- Craig Robinson – Fleming, a mouse
- Carmen Enjogo – Regine, a lioness
- Marion Cotillard – Tutu, a fox
- Frances De La Tour – Ginko who soars
The movie will be out in April of 2019.