- ‘Goonies’ Broadway Musical Picking Up Steam (Cinematical/Moviefone)
- Felicia Day, Queen of the Geeks Talks RED, Comics, More (Newsarama)
- Is NASA Covering Up the 100-Year Starship? (Fox “News”)
- Nintendo chief rules out Wii price cut for now (The Associated Press)
- Charles Ross on His One Man Star Wars Trilogy, in Queen Creek this Weekend (Phoenix New Times)
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.