- 2 settle lawsuits over pirated D&D handbook (Seattle Times)
- Free-to-Play Dungeons & Dragons Online Sees “Hundreds of Thousands” of New Players (1UP)
- Star Wars Zombie Week! (StarWars.com)
- Fifty Years of Space Exploration, One Awesome Map (Wired’s GeekDad)
- Stargate Worlds kicking as site returns, still need “sufficient” funds (StrategyInformer)
- The Vatican’s Secret Storehouse Of Space Knowledge Is On Display At Last (io9)
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.