IMAGE COURTESY OF CAPCOM
Capcom has released a new trailer for the highly anticipated Resident Evil 5. The third-person survival/horror action game is set to hit Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles on March 13. See the trailer after the jump.
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=38538" width="480" height="392" wmode="transparent" /]
Key features of Resident Evil 5
• Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns
• New environments and a diverse assortment of locations
• New enemies bring new challenges: speed and intelligence make adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups.
• An arsenal of weapons at the players command to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more.
• Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadow
• True high definition gaming on multiple game platforms, using an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the next-gen, million-plus hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'