Anyone wondering why Luke Skywalker hasn’t featured explicitly in any of The Force Awakens’ promos thus far should stick around or at least scrub to the end of this video …
I love seeing the various causes the stars and overlord of the film support. That’s what happens in The Force Awakens director J.J. Abrams’ latest promotional video for the Force for Change fundraising campaign. He also mentions the end of post-production, by the way.
But Abrams also hints at a Mark Hamill surprise next week. Will we finally get an appearance from Master Skywalker?
“To be continued …”
Oh yeah, you can also win a chance to attend TFA’s red-carpet premiere while supporting amazing causes worldwide. It’s almost as great a prize as a walk-on role in the movie.
More from Nerdvana:
- Watch Comic-Con’s behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Highlights from Star Wars Celebration’s first day
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Space opera done right (spoiler-free review)
- Star Wars: Episode VII reunites original cast, adds Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Max von Sydow
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – The Force is strong with this one …
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs'