It’s all about the eyes, apparently, in this new The Force Awakens TV spot revealed Sunday by Twitter.
— Twitter (@twitter) November 8, 2015
It’s nice to see a focus on a body part other than hands. Maybe our new heroes will make it through their trilogy without losing an appendage?
In addition to the lines spoken by Lupita Nyong’o’s mysterious Maz Kanata character (“I have lived long enough to see the same eyes in different peope. I see your eyes. I know you eyes!”), there’s the text that appears near the end of the trailer: “Every generation … has a story,” which closely echoes the theme of the original trailer for Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (“Every generation has a legend … Every journey has a first step … Ever saga has a beginning…”)
I sense they’re trying to tell us something…
More from Nerdvana:
- Japanese trailer for The Force Awakens: ‘Hope is not lost today … it is found’
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Space opera done right (spoiler-free review)
- You’ll find something old, new, borrowed and blue in Star Wars: The Force Awakens character posters
- Got a minute? Second TV spot for The Force Awakens drops
- SNL gives Star Wars screen tests The Force Awakens treatment
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs'