Following on the excitement from Sunday’s Super Bowl promo and Monday’s Good Morning America teaser trailer, four new Solo: A Star Wars Story posters have emerged showing featuring the main characters: Alden Ehrenreich’s Han Solo, Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian, Joonas Suotamo’s Chewie and newcomer Emilia Clarke’s enigmatic Q’ira.
Each Solo character poster also shows the majestic Millennium Falcon leading Imperial TIE fighters on a merry chase — and the front of the “newer” ship looks very different. Gone are the mandibles we’re used to, filled in with … something.
— Star Wars (@starwars) February 5, 2018
Solo: A Star Wars Story opens May 25. The Ron Howard film also stars Woody Harrelson, Thandie Newton, Paul Bettany, Warwick Davis and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
More Solo news:
- Solo promotion begins: What kept you, flyboy?
- Solo: A Star Wars Story posters show ‘new’ Millennium Falcon, name Emilia Clarke’s character
- Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer teased during Super Bowl, debuts on GMA
- Ron Howard wraps production on Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Comical characters Tag and Bink confirmed to appear in Han Solo movie
- Han Solo movie’s Lando, Donald Glover, wins 1st Emmy Awards
- Ron Howard takes over as director of Star Wars’ Han Solo spinoff movie
- Han Solo film loses its directors over ‘creative differences’
- Michael Kenneth Williams joins cast of Han Solo Star Wars spinoff
- New photo expands cast of Han Solo standalone Star Wars film
- Woody Harrelson joins cast of young Han Solo film
- Emilia Clarke joins Han Solo cast
- Donald Glover cast as Lando in Han Solo movie – for real
- That time Star Wars went full Magnificent Seven
- Alden Ehrenreich is young Han Solo