EA’s snazzy live action Star Wars: Battlefront trailer is certainly immersive. I’ll give it that.
I still suck at shooters and can’t see buying this game to be mercifully reminded of that fact while surrounded by the characters and locations I love so dearly. But it looks amazing.
More from Nerdvana:
- Battlefront II embraces Star Wars’ past, future
- Visit The Force Awakens’ Jakku in Star Wars Battlefront DLC gameplay trailer
- Watch the trailer for EA’s Star Wars Battlefront
- E3 trailer teases exciting new Star Wars: Battlefront game from DICE
- Heroes on both sides? Star Wars: Battlefront II – Inferno Squad explores the human side of the Empire’s dark forces
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.