Geronimo! Get ready for Saturday’s new episode of Doctor Who, which kicks off the last half of the seventh season leading up to the show’s 50th anniversary, and Sunday’s look back at the colorful ’70s. Here’s a handy roundup of Nerdvana’s coverage.
- New BBC trailer for Saturday’s Doctor Who: ‘The Bells of Saint John’ (VIDEO)
- A swinging prequel to Doctor Who’s return (VIDEO)
- A peek at what’s ahead when Doctor Who returns March 30 (EPISODE SYNOPSES AND MOVIE-STYLE POSTERS)
- Doctor Who set for smashing return March 30 on BBC America (PROMOTIONAL IMAGE)
- What’s ahead for the rest of Doctor Who’s 7th season? (TEASER VIDEO)
- Watch and analyze Doctor Who’s beautiful (and mysterious?) new opening sequence (VIDEO)
- Doctor Who to explore deeper inside the TARDIS once more
- Report: Matt Smith leaving Doctor Who after this year’s Christmas special
- Doctor Who unveils new-look TARDIS console room set
But the new episode, “The Bells of Saint John,” isn’t all this Easter weekend has in store for fans of the show. On Sunday, BBC America will continue its series of documentaries with Doctor Who: The Doctors Revisited — The Third Doctor, a look at Jon Pertwee’s Time Lord tenure:
You can hear even more about the Third Doctor in the latest episode of a podcast series celebrating the show’s 50th anniversary from Nerdvana friend Joe Dilworth.
I can’t wait for the Third Doctor special. I’m a huge Who fan, but haven’t watched that many with him.