Sunday, the last day of 2018’s San Diego Comic-Con, we spent the day walking (stumbling, bouncing and ricocheting off of people) in the Con’s exhibit hall; and making one last attempt to snag a “Thanos Helicopter” at the Mattel vendor booth. It didn’t happen. Drat! But, we did get some fun pictures on our way out the door from this year’s convention.
(Click on the thumbnails below to see the full-size image. Enjoy!)
News from Comic-Con:
- Despite Thanos finger snap, huge crowds attend San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Preview Night
- Fake movies and wrong reviews at Thursday’s San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Walking, not quite dead, at Friday’s San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Kirby art, classic cadavers and other craziness at Saturday’s San Diego Comic-Con 2018
- Strange things at Sunday’s San Diego Comic-Con 2018