Because I’m a sharing kind of guy, here are some links to cool stuff elsewhere on the tubes:
- Vexika! – Nerds, Ninjas, & Nanoids (Lightning Octopus) – An Arizona couple spice up their marriage by creating an online sci-fi sensation.
- Geek Reek: Candles for Gamers and the People Who Smell Them (Robot Viking) – Soy-based scented candles that both fight a geek stereotype and perpetuate it. Awesome.
- Google Gives Voice to Disconnected Egyptians (Geekosystem) – This is just too unbelievably cool. How do you tweet about government corruption and oppression if your Internet access is cut off by the ruling regime? Basically, just call a special phone number and Google will get it out there it for you. Google — is there anything it can’t do?
- Mike Maas Brings “godzenmonsters” to Perihelion Arts (Jackalope Ranch) – Catch some monstrous creations at a Phoenix gallery starting Friday.
- Sam Witwer Is A Son Of The Sith On The Next Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Pop Culture Zoo) – The Smallville and Force Unleashed actor, now starring in Syfy’s Being Human remake, returns to the Galaxy Far, Far Away.