With all the checking in, liking and snapping you’re going to be doing at Phoenix Comic Fest, it’s likely that your portable devices are going to get pooped out before you do. But never fear — Flash is here!
Your Phoenix CW is manning a booth on Third Street between Washington and Monroe, near the food trucks, with the free CW Flash charging station, powered by Fry’s, standing by to let you lounge a bit while you charge your gear.
You can also spin a prize wheel or toss cornhole bags for chances to win sweet, sweet CW swag, and a photo booth presented by Risas Dental. (Smile!)
And at Your Phoenix CW’s booth inside, you can register to win a TV presented by Spencer’s — perfect for Arrowverse bingeing!
More coverage of Phoenix Comic Fest 2018:
- AZ Gaming Indies: ‘Chroma Shift’
- Will Manu Bennett return to ‘Arrow’ and more questions answered
- AZ Gaming Indies: ‘Dice Tactics’
- Arizona family recreates ‘Supernatural’ car
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – gaming
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Sunday
- Fire alarm triggers Phoenix Convention Center evac, ending Saturday’s Comic Fest events (UPDATED)
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Saturday
- Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Friday
- Party on! Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 – photos from Thursday