Itching to get back together with the rogues who helped you conquer the Tomb of Horrors or Castle Ravenloft back in the day?
Wizards of the Coast is holding another contest for D&D fans, this time to reunite a group of adventurers that has been separated over the years. Up to six friends can win a free trip in August to the biggest gaming convention of them all, Gen Con in Indianapolis.
All you have to do is e-mail certain information to them by July 1:
- Describe your original D&D gaming group including, identifying each member by first and last name (in 100 words or less).
- How did you meet?
- Where did you gather to play?
- Were you the Dungeon Master of the group? What was your PC?
- Did you have any fun “house rules”?
- What was your favorite game night tradition?
- When was the last time you played together?
- Why did you split up?
- Why should WotC reunite your game group at Gen Con?
- Your contact information (Name, e-mail, phone).
Winners will be selected and notified by July 15.