The first Phoenix Comicon 2017 guest to be announced is Jason David Frank, known for his role as the Green Ranger, Tommy Oliver, in TV’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. (And White Ranger, Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Black DinoThunder Ranger …)
The event will take place over Memorial Day weekend, May 25-28, at the Phoenix Convention Center and Hyatt Regency. Tickets and hotel reservations are now available.
Stay tuned for more Phoenix Comicon guest announcements as they come in.
More from Nerdvana about Phoenix Comicon:
- Phoenix Comic Fest owner expanding again with Vegas Fan Fusion
- Phoenix Comic Fest security gets boost from Tempe’s Pride Group
- Phoenix Comicon rebranding as Phoenix Comic Fest
- UPDATED: Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 guests
- The Thrill is gone: Another Arizona pre-Halloween event bites the dust, and another rises to take its place …
- Phoenix Comicon 2017: A photo recap of the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Best of gaming cosplay at Phoenix Comicon 2017
- Drama at Phoenix Comicon over prop weapons ban after security breach
- Past concerns spur ‘body-positive cosplay’ at Phoenix Comicon
- As cosplay industry grows rapidly, Arizona benefits from pop culture phenomenon