The first Phoenix Comicon 2017 guest to be announced is Jason David Frank, known for his role as the Green Ranger, Tommy Oliver, in TV’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. (And White Ranger, Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Black DinoThunder Ranger …)
The event will take place over Memorial Day weekend, May 25-28, at the Phoenix Convention Center and Hyatt Regency. Tickets and hotel reservations are now available.
Stay tuned for more Phoenix Comicon guest announcements as they come in.
More from Nerdvana about Phoenix Comicon:
- Best of gaming cosplay at Phoenix Comicon 2017
- Drama at Phoenix Comicon over prop weapons ban after security breach
- Past concerns spur ‘body-positive cosplay’ at Phoenix Comicon
- As cosplay industry grows rapidly, Arizona benefits from pop culture phenomenon
- Heavily armed, armored man arrested at Phoenix Comicon, leading to enhanced security and prop weapons ban
- Paid reserved panel seating comes to Phoenix Comicon
- Phoenix Comicon team planning Thrill Halloween event on same date as defunct Keen convention
- Phoenix Comicon parent officially dates Fan Fest events for 2017
- ‘Keen Halloween, as a convention, is concluded’ after Phoenix Comicon pulls management
- Researcher behind cosplay sex survey emailed by Phoenix Comicon speaks