Phoenix Comicon announced Thursday that Dick Van Dyke would round out its media guests.
The show hits the Phoenix Convention Center Memorial Day Weekend, May 25-28.
Cor blimey, that’s a catch!
Though he calls Malibu home (any why not?), the Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Dick Van Dyke Show and Diagnosis Murder star is no stranger to the Valley — my mom claimed to do his dry cleaning from time to time, and he once owned a Phoenix radio station.
The 91-year-old actor is slated to appear in the December 2018 sequel to Mary Poppins.
More about Phoenix Comicon on Nerdvana:
- Phoenix Fan Fusion 2021 scrubbed; January 2022 event set
- Another name change: Phoenix Comicon to Phoenix Comic Fest to Phoenix Fan Fusion
- Phoenix Comic Fest owner expanding again with Vegas Fan Fusion
- Phoenix Comic Fest security gets boost from Tempe’s Pride Group
- Phoenix Comicon rebranding as Phoenix Comic Fest
- UPDATED: Phoenix Comic Fest 2018 guests
- The Thrill is gone: Another Arizona pre-Halloween event bites the dust, and another rises to take its place …
- Phoenix Comicon 2017: A photo recap of the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Best of gaming cosplay at Phoenix Comicon 2017
- Drama at Phoenix Comicon over prop weapons ban after security breach