Phoenix Comicon announced Thursday that Dick Van Dyke would round out its media guests.
The show hits the Phoenix Convention Center Memorial Day Weekend, May 25-28.
Cor blimey, that’s a catch!
Though he calls Malibu home (any why not?), the Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Dick Van Dyke Show and Diagnosis Murder star is no stranger to the Valley — my mom claimed to do his dry cleaning from time to time, and he once owned a Phoenix radio station.
The 91-year-old actor is slated to appear in the December 2018 sequel to Mary Poppins.
More about Phoenix Comicon on Nerdvana:
- The Thrill is gone: Another Arizona pre-Halloween event bites the dust, and another rises to take its place …
- Phoenix Comicon 2017: A photo recap of the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Best of gaming cosplay at Phoenix Comicon 2017
- Drama at Phoenix Comicon over prop weapons ban after security breach
- Past concerns spur ‘body-positive cosplay’ at Phoenix Comicon
- As cosplay industry grows rapidly, Arizona benefits from pop culture phenomenon
- Heavily armed, armored man arrested at Phoenix Comicon, leading to enhanced security and prop weapons ban
- Paid reserved panel seating comes to Phoenix Comicon
- Phoenix Comicon team planning Thrill Halloween event on same date as defunct Keen convention
- Phoenix Comicon parent officially dates Fan Fest events for 2017