There’s nothing like getting all dressed up for a night at the concert hall.
Arizona’s vibrant fan community loves cosplay, and gamers are no exception. They’ll get their chance to strut their stuff April 7 at Video Games Live at the Mesa Arts Center, as ticketholders can enter an exclusive costume contest.
It’s part of a long and storied tradition dating back to VGL’s first year, 2005.
- This contest is open to ticket holders, for the Video Games Live concert, only.
- All entrants must register with the judges table prior to being judged.
- No firearms, replica weapons, airguns, crossbows, or any other type of projectile weapon is allowed in any venue area, even if it is unloaded or nonfunctional. It is the responsibility of the contestant to be aware of all federal, state, and local laws, and to ensure he/she does not violate them.
- Judges for the contest will be appointed by the Video Games Live staff. Judges decisions are final.
- Children will be present. Use your better judgment as to whether a particular piece is suitable for public display. Since the contest reflects on the hobby as a whole and Video Games Live in particular, Video Games Live reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.