What more can I say? My experience at the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con was unforgettable. It was fantastic hanging with fans, seeing famous artists, writers and celebrities, and walking the main exhibit floor (that I like to call Wonderland). I can’t wait to go back next year! I hope you enjoyed all my posts. Click here for a slideshow of all the photos I took at the convention.
- More photos from the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con
- Best day ever at the San Diego Comic-Con
- Fanboy freakout Friday at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con update: It’s good to be geek
- Update from the craziest place on Earth
- San Diego Comic-Con, here I come!