- Sony will settle a class-action lawsuit stemming from the massive 2011 data breach for $15 million.
- The Amazing Spider-Man 3 isn’t scrubbed, and will now come out in 2018 — two years later than previously planned. The Sinister Six will drop in 2016. Newsarama
- The Guardians of the Galaxy are coming to Disney Infinity 2.0. (Duh.) Comic Book Resources
- Marvel Studios’ stranglehold on the motion picture release calendar tightens. Comic Book Resources
- The fifth film in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has an official release date. EW
- Smaug the Magnificent faces off with Bard the Bowman in the first official poster for The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies. TheOneRing.net
- Erebor is getting on official LEGO set. TheOneRing.net
- There’s a new cut for the Doctor Who Series 8 trailer that’s a little different. Nerdvana
Don’t forget to follow Nerdvana on Twitter (and elsewhere) for live coverage from San Diego Comic-Con!
Keep tabs on San Diego Comic-Con with us http://t.co/NuR3hTsExJ
— Nerdvana (@nerdvana) July 24, 2014
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.