What Nerdvana content were you busy enjoying last month?
- Ruling gives ‘Stargate’ games to Cheyenne Mountain receiver, but MGM pulls license
- New Scottsdale luxury theater celebrates opening with free movies
- Design the next-generation starship Enterprise for ‘Star Trek Online’
- Studios sue Arizona man who sells family friendly versions of their movies
- Phoenix Comicon 2011 guest lineup taking shape
- MGM license gone, ‘Stargate Resistance’ game to go dark in January
- Judge blocks ban on explicit images
- ‘Green Hornet’ vehicles buzz into the Valley
- ‘Doug’ is all grown up
- Beloved immortals
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.