What Nerdvana content were you busy enjoying last month?
- The new Cox cable guide — the good, the bad and the ugly
- Is downtown Mesa’s curiosity shop haunted?
- New convention focusing on comics fills a void in Mesa
- Christmas is officially the creepiest holiday ever
- ‘Clone Wars’ Premiere: Savage Opress rages onto TV screens this January
- Gifts for the Geeky: Art, books and local indie comics
- Leonard Nimoy to attend Phoenix Comicon
- Get ready to watch your childhood die
- Amazon working to make gifts even less meaningful
- Former ‘Doctor Who’ official for ‘The Hobbit’ — and so is Galadriel!
SPECIAL THANKS ARE IN ORDER:
Discuss Literary Adventures at the Facebook group 'For the Love of All Things Edgar Rice Burroughs.'Trademarks TARZAN®, TARZAN OF THE APES®, JOHN CARTER OF MARS®, DEJAH THORIS®, PELLUCIDAR®, A PRINCESS OF MARS® and EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS® are owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc.