I don’t have complete analytics for 2010, which is a shame, but here are some of the most popular stories on Nerdvana over the last six months, in no particular order but broken down by category:
- Ruling gives ‘Stargate’ games to Cheyenne Mountain receiver, but MGM pulls license
- ‘Stargate’ video game fraud case heads to court
- Review: D&D’s new Red Box is adventure reborn
- Publishing goes to Hell with ‘Dante’s Inferno’ game tie-in
- ‘Scooby-Doo’ and Cthulhu, too?
- Exclusive ‘Clone Wars’ season 3 trailer reveals new characters
- Syfy fall schedule: Where’s the sci? Where’s the fi?
- The new Cox cable guide — the good, the bad and the ugly
- Studios sue Arizona man who sells family friendly versions of their movies
- Joker won’t be recast, but Hulk will
Comics and cons:
- Adam Beechen on writing ‘Batman Beyond’ comics and that Lovecraftian ‘Scooby-Doo’ episode
- Phoenix Comicon 2011 guest lineup taking shape
Don’t forget to chime in on this thread to name the top nerdy news story of the 2010! And have a safe and prosperous New Year! Thanks for reading and supporting this little blog!