Relive the nerd rage with our extensive coverage of the most-awesome-movie-that-should’ve-been-and-wasn’t-actually-that-bad-if-you’re-open-minded:
- Heroes of Hope and Hype
- Martian epic John Carter fails to impress U.S. moviegoers
- Review: John Carter — my favorite Martian
- On second thought, the John Carter score is awesome
- Beyond Barsoom: Help launch an Edgar Rice Burroughs documentary (Funding unsuccessful — how ironic)
- Get your Mars on!
- Did Traci Lords’ B-movie pre-make do a better job selling John Carter story than Disney?
- Finally, a John Carter trailer that might get people to go see the movie
- Will Disney lose its shirt on pricey, under-promoted John Carter?
- Watch the first clip from John Carter
- Mars, lock up your women: Is Newt’s moon madness really just a layover?
- Celebrating 100 years of John Carter
- Trailer: Martian world of John Carter unfolds
- John Carter trailer takes us to Mars
- ‘John Carter’ loses the ‘Mars’ (except for the poster)
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER